Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Monday 5 November 2012

Kickstarter is near.....


Just a quick update on my Kickstarter campaign. Ive had a lot of useful feedback and help so first of all, many thanks! Appreciated as always!
So kickstarter.....Its submitted and I am just awaiting the green light from them to deploy. When its ready, I would really appreciate pointing any friends, websites, blogs, forums towards it! The more people that know the better!Secondly if you can think of any websites I should be in touch with, please let me know!

Ill be back in touch as soon as it is released. It should only take a day or two, however when its out , if you do see any glaring errors or something that does not make sense that drop me a note to let me know and I can change it. Also if you'd like to see different pledge levels Id be happy to oblige if I can help!

again

Cheers all!

Keith
AA

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see any and all Commonwealth troops... the previews so far have me salivating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)

    Slight delay...Kickstarter have decided that you can no longer offer more then 10 items in a reward as they call it bulk....So I have had to split items up. Rewards are the same, however the items are slightly different in quantities. Hopefully my changes will pass the test and get released today /tommorrow

    thanks all
    Keith

    ReplyDelete