Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Painting services for KS


A quick update on the painting service for my kickstarter...

After an X factor style contest, without the singing, or the contest to be fair, I have decided to the use the excellent UK company FOW ww2 wargamespainting painting services http://ww2wargamespainting.blogspot.co.uk/ .Do not let the name fool you, they are happy to paint sci fi figures to the same excellent standard and to be quite honest my sci fi ultra modern forces fit right into their paint schemes and are very similar to ww2 and today's modern forces. Take a look at their website and decide yourselves.



All Kickstarter painting rewards will be painting to an equal standard. Just to back this claim up, the company recently came out top of a TMP poll to find the best WW2 painting services. Praise indeed!

If you require any reward level painted, please get in touch with me . I have provisional slots in position and  I can pass on any savings I receive direct  to you
Cheers

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment