Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Monday 29 July 2013

Support Weapons Paint job



Using my trusty quick and dirty paint method, undercoat, air brush base, block paint details and wash method, here are some of my Commonwealth Brits. They are from the support weapons team pack. Two man AT team, sharpshooter , GPMG gunner and AutoGrenade launcher


Ive also created a HMG gunner team with the same method. Not great, however all nice enough for the table I think. This is part of the Heavy HMG weapons set.







6 comments:

  1. These have come out well Keith, despite your dismissive assessment of your painting technique. I just love these mini dioramas we can make with weapons crews etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gunrunner

    Given the little time I have to paint, this fits the 'get them on table' trick nicely enough. Im building up some scenarios and Ill lost interest If I have nothing to put on the table to play them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting method and product, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good sir! keep up the good work and keep doing what you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job I think they look dam good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers, think your all being to kind though :) However Ill take it :)

    I really need to work on how to do faces.

    ReplyDelete