Available at Blackhat Miniatures

Available at Blackhat Miniatures
Available at Blackhat Miniatures

Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Figure modifications....


well, Ive been asked by a few people about modifications, different this, different that etc and all of them are pretty good suggestions, other then costs! So I thought id try one with a more modern bullpup weapon to see how it went. Let me know what you think. Its very rough, however gives me something to think on.

Edit* Ive added a little more detail. The officer has a site a little to large, so Ive cut it down. Didnt have time for the photo, the Everton match is on!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'd like to see a scope or a grip on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we're liking this-I agree with Spacejacker too, some scopey goodness would improve slightly!

    ReplyDelete