Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Thursday 17 April 2014

A new dawn......



It is here.......................

My Tiranti Casting Machine and Melting pot!

I picked it up this afternoon with the face of a proud father! The wife just shook her head and wandered off. Ha....she has no idea the fun this will bring me!






and yes.....that is a new fire Extinguisher....! Ive also got a leather apron, eye protection and heavy leather gloves. Hopefully Ill never need them. Next up a rather important purchase....the metal! Thankfully Mike from BlackHat bulk bought some extra as he knew Id be after some. With any luck I can pick it up over the long weekend with some molds and give it a spin...pun intended....

Soon as I have the hang of it, get some organisation (Mrs will add that) and start the website Ill be launching ArmiesArmy very own webstore!

Horahhhh

Keith


7 comments:

  1. The very best of luck Keith. I'm sure you will make a success of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Pretty awesome! Smaller than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new venture! Looking forward to seeing the store in operation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take your own webstore is about to be launched for good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best Keith, but i know your make a success of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Keith,
    All the best of luck, If you cast the same as you model ( the minis that is :) ) , this will be a success. Do take care of to have good ventilation & I would suggest a face shield not goggles.


    Z

    ReplyDelete